Friday, October 4, 2013

Roseanne

No I am not rating the show Roseanne. Lately I've been really getting into the show for some reason. It is very funny to me. It slightly reminds me of my family, the ultimate sarcasm. Boy, don't I have that. The show is entertaining and I like it. Not to mention I think I look like Darlene from the show. I think it is funny also that the guy who plays David is Lenard on the Big Bang Theory. Kinda shows where he famous.

Kinda like how in Full House, the guy who plays DJ's boyfriend is actually the voice over actor of Disney's Aladdin. Interesting, huh?

Anyway I've been getting into plenty of other shows too. Like Modern Family. But I like the whole old school look and feel like Roseanne. Its entertaining and I sorta like the funny marriage that Roseanne has with Dan. It funny to me seeing that they are a couple that has fun with each other... Yes, I know they aren't really together and its scripted but I like that. Gives a girl an idea on what kind of marriage she wants in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment