Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ANARCHY

So I recently heard on Sourcefed (what I watch instead of real news) that there is or was a possibility of a government shut down. And as I am researching this, we are actually in it right now. All this for Obamacare? Republicans didn't want to fund it while Democrats were all for it. Personally, this doesn't change my place in society. Politics isn't my thing, I am neither Democratic nor Republican so I guess I will label myself as independent. But according to my voter's registration, I'm democratic. I need to fix that. I mean there isn't anything wrong with either party. Republicans, in my eyes, are the old school Christian people that like the way things were run before. Democrats, to me, are all for changing to help the lower class rise from the ashes. There isn't anything wrong with that, I hear a lot of people say that those who are part of the Democratic party are lazy and just want the government to give them free things. For all those who I've heard say that, I would like to say Fuck you. Not every democrat is lazy and want free things, just like not every Republican is a rich,racist, cracker. People should really put themselves in another person's shoes before they JUDGE. Some democrats in this nation need help from the government to help take care of their family. Growing up, my parents were on food stamps to buy me and my siblings food, if it wasn't for those food stamps I would have gone days without eating. In fact, I actually did go days without eating because sometimes when my dad made a little more money we didn't qualify. Not every republican is a rich, racist, cracker. I know plenty of middle class minorities who are republicans. But anyway back to the shutdown, I didn't realize we were in one... So now what? wait until congress compromises? HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment