Monday, October 7, 2013

I Love Lucy

Lucille Ball is my all time favorite actress. She is a comedic genius and was a flawless. She loved her family obviously. She to me would be the perfect woman. I loved her show I love lucy by desilu productions. Desi Arnez and Lucille Ball built there industry together and loved each other very much. I hear that he did cheat on her though but they tried working through it by making that show. I've always longed to have their on screen relationship, minus the housewife stuff. I loved how he sang to her and they pulled all sorts of pranks and schemes on each other just to prove something. I like that new song called Ricky Ricardo that came out. Lucille Ball is my role model with her relationship, although they did divorce, you could see that they still cared for each other. I wish they would have stayed together and continue to build their industry. Hmm just imagine that. Anyway I'm sick and hopped up on cough medicine so I felt like talking about my role model

No comments:

Post a Comment