Friday, October 4, 2013

Wolverine

*NERD WARNING*
*SPOILER ALERT*

I am in love with Wolverine, ugh. And Hugh Jackman is the perfect Australian man to play my Canadian mutated hunk. I am a marvel fan, love marvel. I love all their movies, so action packed and awesome! Of course not all of it is exactly like the comic but hey it wasn't as bad as the Green Lantern movie that was made.

Anyway, I enjoyed this movie it was good. I love the action, I love the Japanese culture mix in. I enjoyed watching the flashback of Japan being nuked. I did actually see the ending coming,with the old guy in the suit. Kinda freaky though.

I couldn't make myself stop laughing when the blonde chick spit acid and had killer breath, literally. I thought of her being a teenager and someone handing her mentos after she would breath on someone and kill them.

I liked the little connection Logan had with the girl, Mariko. It was cute but I kinda wanted her to end up with that evil ninja guy. But oh well..

 I personally like x-men origins:wolverine better. I mean it showed more of his background, why he got brain washed and such.

But anyway on a scale of 1-10, I give it a 7. Good action,enjoyed it very much

No comments:

Post a Comment