Thursday, October 3, 2013

Insidious 2

I recently saw Insidious 2 and I have to say on a scale of 1-10, I have to give it a 6. I felt as though there was more humor than horror in this film. And it was very unusual compared to the first movie. But it did explain some things in a way

*Spoiler Alert*
DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT PARTS OF THE FILM SPOILED!

The ghost that was haunting the family, I just ended up feeling bad for him in the long run. His mother was the she devil honestly. I felt as though the reason he killed so many women, besides his mother making him kill people, was because it was a way of revenge towards women. The whole bride in black thing was even weirder, his mother had him wrapped around her finger. I also felt as though it was strange that before he died he knew he was going to haunt Josh.

I would also like to say that I like other scary movies because they are more realistic. I don't like the whole other realm thing because to me it isn't as realistic as it sounds. And the outer body experiences while still being in the present house also threw me for a loop.

Also there was too much humor for me. When I want to be scared, I wanna be scared and not laugh after. Make me piss my pants like I almost did in the first movie.

And what about that ending... WTF was there? What did the ghost lady see behind the girl in the wheelchair? Is there going to be another installment of insidious, but with a Latino family??

No comments:

Post a Comment