Monday, October 28, 2013

Carrie

I recently saw the remake of Stephen King's novel Carrie. Mind you, I never saw the first movie of Carrie so I don't really have anything to compare it to. But I did cheat and read a Wikipedia article on the book. And I do say I enjoy the movie, even though my date didn't like it so much. I liked it but I felt bad for Carrie for being bullied. I think the blonde girl did a good thing even though it was bad timing because that brunette girl ruined everything. What a weird way to end prom...

I find it crazy how the mother misread the bible into scaring her daughter. She was freakishly over religious. She said even though she was married she didn't lay with her husband but he raped her anyway. Causing Carrie to be conceived than born. I thought it was crazy that she almost killed Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment