Monday, October 7, 2013

People change

Its scary knowing that someone can change so drastically. I remember when I started high school with all my middle school friends, thinking we will be together forever. I consider them my brothers and I still do, I miss them dearly. But a lot of things changed my relationship with them. Drugs, who I'm dating, who I've dated before, fights, who've they dated, other friends, etc. I barely talk to them now, the only person out of my group of middle school friends that I still talk to is... shoot just the person I'm dating now. And I know that the guy I'm dating now is still changing. In a way I'm changing also, I just don't see it fully. I'm scared of what more change will bring, I don't want to lose anymore people close to me. I already feel alone now, I have my boyfriend and a new group of friends. But they aren't the same. My boyfriend tells me to just move past them because obviously they've moved on past me and that hurts to hear. It hurts knowing the people you consider like brothers don't want anything to do with you. It hurts moving on from any sort of break up, because in a way I broke up with my old friends. I don't like feeling alone now. The new friends I have, I don't trust them and I don't want to get close to them (hidden backstory). They aren't even my friends, things they've done and for one they are my boyfriend's friends, they tolerate me. They don't love me like my friends before.. Hell I don't think my old friends even love me anymore. I'm sorry this is kinda personal, I have no diary that wasn't already invaded by my family. So I have this. No one here knows my name so I feel as though I can vent here.

No comments:

Post a Comment