Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My cravings

Lately I've been craving something sweet...actually something sour but then turns sweet.

I don't mean like those lame sour punch straws. I mean something that will make my face turn. Like Warheads, ooo my favorite sour hard candy. I love it, and I love seeing other people's reactions to eating it for the first time. Another sour candy I like is Crybabies, best sour bubble gum ever. To me at least it is. I remember the first time I gave it to my baby brother, who at the time was three years old. My sister and I recorded it, I found it adorable and funny. The faces he was making were priceless.

I think I like sour candy from my Mom. She's been a sour addict for as long as I could remember. I think her favorite candy is Lemon heads. Which are okay to me, but I know she can handle way worse. I remember we took to family vacation to Central America. We were bored and my mom said she was craving something sour. I remember her finding a lime slice and salt. She poured the salt onto the lime, popped it into her mouth (not the skin obviously) and took it like a champ. Woo, go Mom!

I am actually considering doing a non video challenge of me eating warheads or crybabies sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment