Friday, October 4, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful

*SPOILER ALERT*...sorta

I personally think James Franco is a wonderful actor,very funny man,and can be very dramatic. I personally think all his comedies were on point. I am also a big wizard of oz fan, love Wicked,the original Wizard of Oz book and movie,and I loved The Wiz.

But I personally didn't like Oz the Great and Powerful so much. I mean it sorta made sense to the whole Wizard of Oz thing, on how the wizard got there and used holograms to trick a broken heart witch. But here's my question, if the good witch and all the other people of Oz knew he wasn't magical and it was machine,then why would they send Dorothy to him if they knew the truth. And the monkey, why wasn't he is Wizard of Oz movie? Hmm the only monkey I saw in a bellhop suit was working for the Wicked Witch of the West.

And why turn the hot Mila Kunis into the ugly green lady?

Like I said I love James Franco, but when he started singing in the movie I wanted to leave. I am sorry but I couldn't deal. It really made me want to laugh. I remember hearing somewhere that James Franco regretted making the movie Your Highness... That is my one of my favorite movies...

I say if you have a movie to regret it's this one... Your Highness was so funny to me, and yes I was sober when I was watching it.

Anyone if I were to rate this on a 1-10, I give this movie a 4

No comments:

Post a Comment