Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Avatar

I am getting into the show Avatar: The Legend of Korra. I am kind of interested, but I think the first Avatar was better. I like the whole Aang and his group of friends better than Korra and her friends. I mainly watch the show to find out what the hell happened to Zuko's mother. Where did she go? I know that Katara knows because she was about to say it in one of the episodes. I do like Aang and Katara's kids. There names and that 2/3 of them are benders, one water and one air.

I think its cool that Katara is alive in this show too. And how Korra has these visions on what happened in Aang's later years of life. I do think the new problems in the show legend of korra are weird. The problems are way more different that the fire nation taking control. Its like normal people vs all benders, then benders vs benders, now its spirits vs people and the water tribes are being stupid. But I will continue to watch this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment