Friday, October 4, 2013

Gravity

*SPOILER ALERT*

I just came back from watching Gravity. That was the most dizziest movie every. So much spinning it was making me sick, and lightheaded. As I am typing this, I feel like the room is spinning.

Even though I got crazily lightheaded I have to say I like the movie. Sorta. Sandra Bullock has the worst luck in the movie, it pissed me off how much bad luck she was having. The American satellite broke down, the Russian satellite broke down, the Chinese satellite pod almost drowned her. My gosh man, its like she's her own character on the George Lopez show again.

But really sitting here and thinking about the movie. There was part where she was in the Russian satellite and she took off the heavy suit and she lay floating in the pod area. She looked like a baby in the womb. And it got me thinking about how sensitive the human life is. How one thing can go wrong and cause chaos. And within the chaos you find out how determined you are to go through it until the end. In the movie she almost gave up, but she didn't and that showed how we can overcome the fear of dying or losing by trying. That and some vodka sounds lovely right now.

I do say though the spinning camera didn't sit well with me. On a scale of one to ten, I give it a 4. They need to make my head stop spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment