Sunday, October 27, 2013

DC comics

Well since I wrote about Marvel Comics, I feel the need to make an input on DC comics. I prefer Marvel over DC, but I do like some DC characters. I've always liked Wonder Woman. I know every guy I've met is in love with Batman only because of the Dark Knight movie, to me you're all hopping on a bandwagon. The movies have only been remaking Batman and Superman for as long as I can remember. I want them to do a different comic book character, but please don't let it be like the Green Lantern... I couldn't stand watching it, no offense Ryan Reynolds. I've always like Teen Titans, the show and the comic book. My favorite character in Teen Titans is Raven, she's so cool to me, She's dark, mysterious, constantly battling with her evil side and good side. Her back story is cool to me. How she has to overcome her demon father and try to be a hero knowing she is half demon. Idk I like the idea of someone overcoming their evil ways to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment