Sunday, October 13, 2013

Roseanne Ending

*Spoiler Alert*

The final episode of Roseanne blew my mind. The final episode revealed more than I could handle. It turns out that her husband Dan, really did die from that heart attack, Darlene was actually with Mark and Becky is with David. Bev, Roseanne's mom is actually straight and her sister is actually the gay one. It really blew my mind, now when I watch the re-runs on tv, I can't look at the show the same way again.

I am in total shock. Roseanne never won the lottery in the show, and she made up whole story of Dan having an affair. The ending showed her coming out of the basement,her writing room, and walking through her actual house. It was a sad ending to the show but it showed how writing humorously helped Roseanne Connor cope with all the bad things in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment