Monday, October 28, 2013

Ghosts Hauntings

Today I heard a discussion on the radio about hauntings and ghost sighting. Apparently one of the radio hosts thinks his house is haunted. I personally am not sure if I ever lived in a haunted place before. But I know a few of my cousins, who lived on a military base has some stories about their experiences.

My younger cousin told me when she lived in a military base in Kansas that she always was afraid to walk out of her room in the morning for fear she might see something at the end of the hall. She told me one time when she was laying down on her bed doing her homework she thought she felt her bed canopy fall across her legs. She ignored it for a little bit but she said when she went to scratch her leg, that the canopy wasn't touching her legs. She also claims to have a video of her and her sister talking in her bedroom, and in the background you can see her laundry hamper be picked up from the floor and knocked over.

My older cousins who used to live on military bases when they were teenagers have some stories also. My cousin told me that one night she was sleeping then she woke up for no reason at all and couldn't move. She lay there silently staring at her ceiling and then all of the sudden she said somethings grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her to the foot of her bed. After reaching the foot of her bed she gained back the ability to move, and boy did she jump out of bed and scream her head off.

I have a few family members that have ghost stories about Panama, but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment