Sunday, October 27, 2013

Call me Chef

Recently I picked up an interest in cooking. I'm just experimenting with stuff around the house and making things to see what's good. I recently tried tried making fried chicken. Well I made two types of fried chicken, I fried one batch and baked the other to see how it would end up. I prefer the one batch I fried because I actually had the right ingredients and it tasted really good. The batch I baked was too sweet for me because I ran out of flour so I improvised with frosted flakes and saltine crackers. It still ended up good. It helps that I can watch these videos on YouTube that will show you how to cook certain things. For example, my sister loves Korean food so I looked up how to cook some Korean dishes, so sometime soon I am going to surprise her with Kim-chi and Korean fried chicken. I myself enjoy the Spanish food and my Dad, being the Caribbean person he is, loves his curry and Caribbean food. Learning how to cook all this is definitely fun, I am though scared to taste my own food. I'm afraid to taste it because I am too critical of myself. So my sister taste tests most of my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment