Sunday, October 27, 2013

Marvel Comics

Recently I've been going through my trunk of old books and comics to find things to sell on the internet. I found a bunch of old comic books I used to have, they weren't in the greatest conditions but they were readable. But I found a first issue of Thor, it isn't that valuable because it was made in 2006. But I was so tempted to take it out of its clear slip and read it. I am a comic book nerd for a girl. I'm not super obsessed with comic books but I enjoy reading comics and watching the movies (which aren't so exact but whatever). My favorite marvel comic character is Wolverine, the animal like feature is sexy to me. The violence is a plus also. I do say, Hugh Jackman plays a nice wolverine. I also think the guy who plays Thor in the movies is very very attractive. Woo love comic book men lol

No comments:

Post a Comment