Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving holiday was fun for me. I enjoyed eating good food and spending time with all my family. Every Thanksgiving and Easter I go to my grandmother's house to eat and talk to my Dad's side of the family. After we eat we always either pull out the old photo albums or my dad and his brothers discuss things they used to do when they were little. Which is good and it makes me realize they lived the definition of YOLO. They did things like mooning people, fight, jump off cliffs into the water, surf, and constantly go on adventures. It makes me realize how Americanized I am. I can't do the things my dad and mom did because they lived in another country. They had fun and ran wild, I'd be look down upon by society if I acted like how my dad was. I mean I could try to do things like he did but the way the law is and where I am, it may not work that way

No comments:

Post a Comment