Sunday, December 1, 2013

Walking dead mid-season finale

*Spoiler Alert*

This episode made me have so many feels. Hershel died, sadly. I mean I knew he had to go soon but I didn't want him to go by being beheaded. I have no idea where Judith, the baby is. I hope she isn't dead, even though in the comic book she does die. The Governor dies, finally. He was just evil and he needed to go. He brought so much chaos to the main group. And you knew he just wanted to kill the group, he used the little girl as an excuse to take out the prison. You figure out the lie when the Governor shoots the little girl after she gets bitten by the walker. I didn't want Hershel to die yet. I wonder where the group will go now, considering the prison is messed up so no one can live in it. And wtf is up with the rats, who is seriously doing this stuff to the rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment