Friday, August 30, 2013

When I was a spy

I remember when I used to be a spy on an island, I was also a tour guide there. I remember creating my own personal pizza's and watching plays right next door to the pizza place.I would also climb down a ladder in the street and go to the underground pool and swim with my fellow citizens. I would also dance in the dance club, throw snowballs at random people, and fight a polar bear causing destruction and havoc on the island.

Ha got you,

For those of you that may know what GAME I'm talking about then I know you spent hours in front of a computer screen playing clubpenguin. I would still play my little penguin from time to time, I had the same penguin for years. Never have I ever forgot my password to it. I would play all the spy missions on clubpenguin and I would tell my friends to get on and meet me at the beach to play with them. I loved that game,I had so many virtual penguin boyfriends lol.

My favorite part of the game was when there would be the island wide parties and we would receive free things. I never had a membership longer than a month, I bought myself a wig and pearls..I think. I had two pet puffles, I heard recently that they released new colors for the puffles. White and "gold" if I'm not mistaken.

I loved doing the missions where we could be trying to find and stop Herbert the evil polar bear. Last time I was on they changed the whole spy thing and I have to play mini little games to defeat Herbert..Where is the fun in that?

I remember when I didn't feel like collecting the little pins I would go on this blog and they would tell me where to find the pin and other cheats. Maybe all the little kids know about this blog. I know his little penguin character was named Mimo777. His blog was clubpenguingang.com.

I still go on clubpenguin from time to time, see if you can find me my penguin name is Cbnumba1fan..

No comments:

Post a Comment