Thursday, August 29, 2013

More important current events..Syria

For those of you out there that don't know where Syria is, it is an Arabic country that is going through some drama right now. If you don't know about their drama, you should definitely turn on the news because I believe it can affect us.

To clarify what happened on August 21st of this year there was an alleged chemical attack in a suburban neighborhood in Damascus. Allegedly the chemical attack was used to rid the government of their rebels that are against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. But until the United Nations inspectors can find evidence of that, we can only assume.. Mind you I haven't watched the news today so I am in the dark to any current updates.

But I know that there are reports claiming that President Obama wants to step in and send a military response to Syria to prevent them from using chemical weapons again. I know he currently hasn't stepped in as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment