Thursday, August 29, 2013

Miley Cyrus Twerking?

There is a bunch of tweets and memes being posted about Miley Cyrus's 2013 VMA performance. I do have one thing to say, I personally am not a fan but leave the chick alone. I mean you can't expect her to be Hannah Montana forever. She's growing up and finding herself, like all general people do at her age. People are saying her and Lady Gaga are trying to be like Madonna. No they are not, mainly because there can only be one Madonna. But I did see the performance and I am in no place to judge, because I am not the best twerker in the world...At parties I try but I feel like I am embarrassing my dance partner and myself.. But getting back to Miley, let her grow up. Don't be mad that she twerked and your kids were watching, I'm pretty sure the new generation of kids have seen things worse that a white girl shaking her but on TV. I did actually hear a preview of her verse on the French Montana remix of "Ain't worried about Nothin". Like I said I'm not a fan but it sounded okay to me. It made me want to roll up and grab a forty ounce, just kidding.

I do have to say though some of the memes of her performance are actually funny to me, sorry to all you Cyrus fans out there (I mean Miley not Billy Ray).

Well

Enough said.. For now

No comments:

Post a Comment