Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday Micheal

I forgot to wish the late Micheal Jackson a happy birthday. RIP King of Pop and Happy 55th Birthday. I think that at least one Micheal Jackson song is special to every single person who knows who he is. My personal favorite Micheal Jackson song is Remember the Time. To be honest every time I hear it I think about my ex-boyfriend. But not in a sappy "oh I miss you" type of way, it just reminds me of the good time we had and how we moved on for the better. My brother since he was little loved hearing Micheal Jackson's Beat It. Which is an all time favorite for a lot of you out there. Now that I think about Micheal Jackson I realize how long he was in the music industry..

He started making music since his childhood with his brothers in the Jackson 5. A lot of people said that MJ's father Joe Jackson was abusive to the boys if they didn't play right or sound good. People said Joe Jackson was too hard on his kids. But here's a moment to think. If he didn't whip MJ and his brothers, MJ wouldn't the pop singer he was before his passing. I am not condoning child abuse, I am just saying if Joe Jackson didn't make sure the Jackson 5 was perfect, his kids wouldn't have made it to the top. There would have been no MJ if it wasn't for Joe Jackson. Although a lot of people say it was also Joe Jackson's fault for MJ to change his looks. Just saying Micheal was handsome when he was black and good looking when he was white, but I do have to say it is hard explaining to little kids how MJ changed his skin color. And in the end it was MJ that was satisfied with his looks, it was his own personal preference.

Anyway MJ was the King of Pop and his music will continue to be listened to and loved daily. Happy Birthday Micheal

No comments:

Post a Comment