Monday, August 18, 2014

Foster's summer finale

I don't remember if I said this before but, I am not a girly show type person....

But the Foster's is my isshhh. Lol

I just watched the summer finale and all the things I expected to happen happened!

Spoiler Alert!

I never like Callie's half sister since the beginning, she seemed like the spoiled type to hold her breathe if she didn't get what she wanted..

I believe when she went into the bathroom at the ending scene, that she'll either cut herself or try to commit suicide.. I know it's a little extreme but remember this girl ripped up the papers that sign Callie away. Bitch is crazy!

I also had a feeling Jude will come out with his friend.. They did something they weren't supposed to, which we all saw coming.

What I didn't see coming is Lena saying peace out to her position as Assistant Principal at the school. Wasn't it a private or charter school? Doesn't that mean the kids may have to leave?

Anyway also Jesus needs to break up with that Haley girl, she's an attention craving girl.. I didn't like Emma either. I liked the first girl he started going out with, Marianna's friend...

Sorry if I am misspelling all the names..

Oh and Callie and Brandon kissing... To be honest I don't like them together as a couple.. I like Wyatt with Callie, and that other girl with Brandon.

But I cannot wait to see the next season and all that it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment