Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Fosters

I do not normally get into the whole chick type soap operas or cheesy girly shows on ABC Family, but the Fosters are a different story. I am always watching it every Monday night. It is obviously about a Foster family but the story line is so interesting and there are constants twists and juicy drama.. The plot and everything is so hard to explain because a lot happens that I cannot summarize so I'll just post a wikipedia link or something to summarize it for me. Great show though, highly recommend it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fosters_(2013_TV_series)

But anyway I like how modern it is. How they incorporate the gay community and the other ethnicity groups in the mix.. It shows that they do not discriminate.. I can't wait until next Monday to watch it as well

No comments:

Post a Comment