Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Long Time no see

I know its been a while, but I've been busy with school and work...

Let's see what is new...

Walking Dead came back on and I've been keeping up on that at least.
Before the season came back, the jail was ambushed by the governor and his new group. Many died and almost everyone in our main group lived. I do have to say now that I am extremely happy that baby Judith didn't die, it would have been too morbid to make it really seem as though she did...Even though in the comic book she did with her mother... But anyway the season came back with Maggie separated from Glen, Glen found a new group, Rick and Carl were on their own until Michonne found them, Tyreese with the two little girls, Judith and the one and only Carol, Daryl and Beth are also together.. And they all seem to be heading to some safe zone... Maybe it'll be a good place for them to live... NOT. Something is gonna go south and we all know it. No one really gets a happily ever after in a zombie apocalypse. I just want the group to get back together. So they can travel as a pack to.... to do something.. I just want Judith to be with her Dad and brother... Or step-dad and half brother... I am looking forward to next Sunday to see how Daryl and Beth are doing because I know Beth definitely toughened up since her suicide watch on that farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment