Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm addicted

I think I'm addicted to a game.. I am addicted to Sims 3, and I cannot wait until I play the sims 4. It looks soooo cool. Being a young adult, I'm suppose to let go of those childish video games but I freaking can't.

The always wanted to play the Sims 3 since I was in high school and I played off a friend's computer. But I really started getting into it when I started watching some Sims Let's play videos. My first sims 3 let's play video was from the most awesome simmer ever, Quxxn(RIP). Her videos were like soap opera yo me, she was so funny and lively that I would pull all nighters watching her videos. Someone else I liked watching was Andrew Arcade and iPodzeke. I felt they were the best simmers. I cannot wait to see watch the late Quxxn's sister will do with the channel.

I recently got bored with my Sims game and decided to do a pregnancy challenge inspired by the youtuber kpopp. Or Kelly kpopp to those who watch her videos. So far I have only made 1 baby, she makes it look so easy but everyone in my town is freaking married. But anyway love the sims. Highly recommend others to play and I am über excited to see what the sims 4 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment